Writing

Bài học VIP

Writing

English-speaking Tour Guides Wanted

We are a travel company managing holiday tours. We need English-speaking local guides to accompany foreign visitors on trips throughout Vietnam. If you have a high school diploma, have experience as a tour guide, a good manner, speak fluent English and are willing to work hard for long hours, please contact: The Manager, Vinatour, 450 Nguyen Du Street, Hanoi. Telephone No: 04 824 0139

Write a letter to Vinatour, applying for the job mentioned in the advertisement.

Pre-writing

Outline

The letter should include the following details

• Your name, address and date of writing
  • Name and address of the company
  • Greeting
  • Introduction: say where you saw the advertisement and why you are writing the letter of application
  • Body: mention your education, work experience and your character/interests
  • Conclusion: express your willingness to work for the company and when you are available for an interview
  • Closing

Writing

Submit your writing in the comment section. The best ones will be chosen as writing samples.

Sample

39 Nguyen Huu Huan Street,
Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi

The manager, Vinatour,
450 Nguyen Du Street, Hanoi

Dear the manager,

I write to apply for the job of tour guide which was advertised in the local newspaper.

I finish my high school education two years ago. Since then, I have worked as a guide in tourism. For the past six months, I have been working for the Buffalo Tour. I know many tourist destinations in Vietnam, and can work hard for long hours.

I speak English fluently, and I have been studying Japanese since my high school graduation, so I can speak some Japanese, too.

I hope you will consider my application. I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Minh Tuan

Để tra nghĩa một từ, bạn hãy click chuột hai lần vào từ đó.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ trực tuyến
Tel: 024 73 080 123 (8h30-21h)
HỎI ĐÁP NHANH
Mời các bạn click vào đây để tham gia thi đấu tiếng Anh trực tiếp - và click vào đây để tham gia luyện nói qua video chat - 2 tính năng đầy hứng thú và kịch tính mới ra mắt của Tiếng Anh 123.
Chỉ thành viên VIP mới được gửi câu hỏi ở mục này. Nếu nói bậy bạn sẽ bị xóa nick.

Giúp bạn giải bài tập các môn

Video Chat www.abckid.vn Tải tài liệu Tiếng Anh hay miễn phí
    THỐNG KÊ
    Tổng số thành viên: 3.263.678
    Thành viên mới nhất:
    thanhthanhavinhxuong
    Đang trực tuyến: 155
    Đóng