Listening

Bài học VIP

Listening

Marcy has a telephone answering machine. She's not at home and has asked her roommate, Ellen, to listen to her messages. Listen to each message on the machine. Then fill in the note

Tapescript

Click here to see the tapescript

Marcy, this is Stacey. Can you meet me at school at 4:30? I've told the others. Oh, and bring your volleyball. I've lost mine. And don't forget to bring the $10 you owe me, OK?

Marcy, this is Tim. Don't forget our date on Thursday night. Remember, we were going to have dinner and see a show. But can we meet at seven o'clock instead of six-thirty? I can't meet you earlier because I have to work overtime. I'll pick you up at your place and then we'll go straight to the restaurant.

This is Dr. White's office. It's time for your six-month dental check-up. We can give you an appointment next Thursday at 2:00 p.m. If that time is not convenient, please call to arrange another time.

Marcy, this is Diane from the office. Can you do me a favor? I promised to give Ruth Lee a ride to work tomorrow. But I have to go to the doctor and will be in late. Can you give her a ride? Please give her a call at 547-6892. Thanks.

This is Bob's Garage. Your car won't be ready till next Tuesday. Sorry, but it turned out to be quite a big job. We have replaced the battery but are still working on the starter. The bill will be around $350. You'll also need new snow tires.

Để tra nghĩa một từ, bạn hãy click chuột hai lần vào từ đó.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ trực tuyến
Tel: 024 73 080 123 (8h30-21h)
HỎI ĐÁP NHANH
Mời các bạn click vào đây để tham gia thi đấu tiếng Anh trực tiếp - và click vào đây để tham gia luyện nói qua video chat - 2 tính năng đầy hứng thú và kịch tính mới ra mắt của Tiếng Anh 123.
Chỉ thành viên VIP mới được gửi câu hỏi ở mục này. Nếu nói bậy bạn sẽ bị xóa nick.

Giúp bạn giải bài tập các môn

Video Chat www.abckid.vn Tải tài liệu Tiếng Anh hay miễn phí
    THỐNG KÊ
    Tổng số thành viên: 3.264.259
    Thành viên mới nhất:
    hwyxwbzptrg
    Đang trực tuyến: 604
    Đóng