Writing

Bài học VIP

Writing

Suppose that you were offered a job with one of the following international organizations: WWF, WHO, UN, which one would you like to choose? Write a paragraph of about 100 words expressing the reasons why you choose the organization

Pre-writing

Discuss with your friends: Which international organization would you like to work for: WWF, WHO or the UN? Explain your choice. Use the following suggestions:

• Have an opportunity to live abroad
  • Use English at work
  • Help improve international health care
  • Travel all over the world
  • Have high salary
  • Do research on rare plants and animals
  • Be good at biology
  • Do medical research
  • Meet different people
  • Do charity and volunteer work
  • Work in remote and mountainous areas
  • Protect endangered species

Example:

I'd like to work for the UN because I can live and work in New York.

Reference answers

If I could work for an international organization, I would like to work for WHO: When I work for this organization, I can:
- help to reduce sufferings for the sick, and the victims of epidemic.
- have an opportunity to live abroad
- travel all over the world
- use English at work and meet different people
- help to improve international health care
- work in remote and mountainous areas
- do charity and volunteer work

You may start your writing as follows:

I'd like to work for the .............. for a number of reasons. First, ..................

Writing

Submit your writing in the comment section. The best ones will be chosen as writing samples.

Sample

If I were offered a job with one of the international organizations, I would choose WHO. I'd like to work for this organization for a number of reasons. First, I have an opportunity to reduce sufferings for the sick and the victims of epidemics with my colleagues and companions. We will save the lives of many people by taking part in many voluntary activities and doing charity work. Second, if I work for WHO, I will travel all over the world, use English at work and meet different people. Therefore, I will have more experiences and knowledge, as well as an exciting and meaningful life. Third, I contribute to improve the international health care, especially in poor countries like mine. If the health care conditions are improved, the people will live longer and happier.

Để tra nghĩa một từ, bạn hãy click chuột hai lần vào từ đó.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ trực tuyến
Tel: 024 73 080 123 (8h30-21h)
HỎI ĐÁP NHANH
Mời các bạn click vào đây để tham gia thi đấu tiếng Anh trực tiếp - và click vào đây để tham gia luyện nói qua video chat - 2 tính năng đầy hứng thú và kịch tính mới ra mắt của Tiếng Anh 123.
Chỉ thành viên VIP mới được gửi câu hỏi ở mục này. Nếu nói bậy bạn sẽ bị xóa nick.

Giúp bạn giải bài tập các môn

Video Chat www.abckid.vn Tải tài liệu Tiếng Anh hay miễn phí
    THỐNG KÊ
    Tổng số thành viên: 3.264.259
    Thành viên mới nhất:
    hwyxwbzptrg
    Đang trực tuyến: 604
    Đóng