Keys to tasks in the textbook

A. READING

Task 1

Task 2

C. LISTENING

Task 1

Task 2

Listen again and fill in the gaps in the passage

Each animal has a distinct personality, but they care for one another almost as if they were a (1) . The most impressive of them is the old dog. The journey was the most difficult for him, but amazingly he found the (2) to make it.

The author didn't try to turn the animals into people, speaking and acting like (3) . Instead, she was faithful to her characters as animals and showed us their (4) through animal eyes. That made the book interesting and unbelievable.

I would recommend the book to anyone who likes animals. I think that anyone who has ever had a (5) or wanted one would enjoy it.

E. LANGUAGE FOCUS

Grammar

Exercise 1

Exercise 2

Following is a conversation between two characters in a science fiction about space travel. Complete it with the suitable passive form of the verbs in brackets

Naomi: Dr. Kay, I'd like to ask how meals (1. will/prepare) in the Space Station. food (2. be going to/cook) or taken in the form of tablets?

Dr. Kay: Neither. Gourmet meals (3. will/pre-package) on Earth then they (4. can/warm up) on board.

Naomi: But the tourists will be from different parts of the world. How food (5. should/choose) to suit everyone's taste?

Dr. Kay: An international menu (6. have to/offer) . Food (7. could/select) from food preference forms that tourists completed before the trip. And meals (8. ought to/make) as pleasant as possible.

Để tra nghĩa một từ, bạn hãy click chuột hai lần vào từ đó.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ trực tuyến
Tel: 024 73 080 123 (8h30-21h)
HỎI ĐÁP NHANH
Mời các bạn click vào đây để tham gia thi đấu tiếng Anh trực tiếp - và click vào đây để tham gia luyện nói qua video chat - 2 tính năng đầy hứng thú và kịch tính mới ra mắt của Tiếng Anh 123.
Chỉ thành viên VIP mới được gửi câu hỏi ở mục này. Nếu nói bậy bạn sẽ bị xóa nick.

Giúp bạn giải bài tập các môn

Video Chat www.abckid.vn Tải tài liệu Tiếng Anh hay miễn phí
    THỐNG KÊ
    Tổng số thành viên: 3.264.259
    Thành viên mới nhất:
    Larryancet
    Đang trực tuyến: 754
    Đóng