Writing

Bài học VIP

Writing

Writie a letter to a pen pal about your family rules.

Pre-writing

Make sentences about family rules. You can use the following verbs and expressions:

let, allow, be allowed to, have to, permit, etc.

• doing household chores
  • coming home late
  • preparing meals
  • watching TV
  • talking on the phone
  • using the family motorbike
  • going out with friends

Eg: In my family, my sisters and I have to do household chores.

As I am in my final year, I am not allowed to watch TV.

Writing

Submit your writing in the comment section. The best ones will be chosen as writing samples.

Sample

Dear Mary,

I write to talk about my family rules. It's an interesting topic, isn't it? It is very clear that every family has its own rules. Mine has a few, apart from our traditional rules, especially for this school year.

First, I am not permitted to watch TV. As I am in my final year, I have to focus on studying. My parents allow me to watch education and science movies when I finish all my homework. But they never let me stay up late at night.

Second, my parents don't permit me to go out with friends without necessary reasons, for example on birthdays. They allow me to have a rest and play sports at weekends. Using the family motorbike is strictly prohibited as I am younger than 18 years old. My parents promise that they will allow me to use it next year.

Third, I have to take a balanced diet to keep fit for my coming exam. And one more thing I have to keep up is talking on the phone. In other words, I have to set a limit to my using of the phone. Also, my sisters and I have to prepare meals and do household chores in turn.

Do you have a lot of rules like my family? Tell me more about them. I think it's much fun to hear about them.

Stop for now and don't forget to give my regards to your family members.

Love,

Daisy

Để tra nghĩa một từ, bạn hãy click chuột hai lần vào từ đó.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ trực tuyến
Tel: 024 73 080 123 (8h30-21h)
HỎI ĐÁP NHANH
Mời các bạn click vào đây để tham gia thi đấu tiếng Anh trực tiếp - và click vào đây để tham gia luyện nói qua video chat - 2 tính năng đầy hứng thú và kịch tính mới ra mắt của Tiếng Anh 123.
Chỉ thành viên VIP mới được gửi câu hỏi ở mục này. Nếu nói bậy bạn sẽ bị xóa nick.

Giúp bạn giải bài tập các môn

Video Chat www.abckid.vn Tải tài liệu Tiếng Anh hay miễn phí
    THỐNG KÊ
    Tổng số thành viên: 3.263.678
    Thành viên mới nhất:
    Yuljatoita
    Đang trực tuyến: 164
    Đóng