Reading

READING

Task 1:

Read the passage below and then answer the questions in the following quiz.

Hãy đọc đoạn văn dưới đây và sau đó trả lời các câu hỏi trong phần luyện tập.

Bạn có thể bấm vào đây để tham khảo bài đọc số 1 đã được dịch:

My Office

Like most offices, my office is a place where I can concentrate on my work and feel comfortable at the same time. Of course, I have all the necessary equipment on my desk. I have the telephone next to the fax machine on the right side of my desk. My computer is in the center of my desk with the monitor directly in front of me. I have a comfortable office chair to sit on and some pictures of my family between the computer and the telephone. In order to help me read, I also have a lamp near my computer which I use in the evening if I work late. There are plenty of papers in one of the cabinet drawers. There are also staples and a stapler, paper clips, highlighters, pens and erasers in the other drawers. In the room, there is a comfortable armchair and a sofa to sit on. I also have a low table in front of the sofa on which there are some industry magazines.

Task 2:

You are going to read an article about vending machines. Read it carefully, then answer the questions in the following quiz.

Bạn sẽ đọc một bài báo viết về máy bán hàng tự động. Hãy đọc kỹ sau đó trả lời các câu hỏi trong phần luyện tập phía dưới.

Bạn có thể bấm vào đây để tham khảo bài đọc số 2 đã được dịch:

A vending machine

How often do you use a vending machine? If you are like most people, you probably use one every day. They can be found all over the world. In America, these machines make billions of dollars every year.

Vending machines sell almost every kind of product that you can think of. Some of them sell drinks, while others sell candy and snacks. For workers who don't have any time for lunch, many business and public buildings provide vending machines that also sell soups, salads, sandwiches, fruits, and desserts. Vending machines, may also offer products such as stamps , train and bus tickets, newspaper, and other kinds of merchandise. There are even some vending machines that sell flowers.

Vending machines have been a great success since they were first introduced to the marketplace. What are some of the reasons for this success? First, they save time. You may not have time to go to the store during your break to buy a soda, but you can go to the vending machine in the corridor. Secondly, they are open 24 hours a day. You can buy something even when the local stores are closed. Another reason is that customers usually don't need to wait in line. At the store there may be many people in front of you and you have to wait for the cashier to serve you. But at the vending machine your transaction is all finished in moments. Lastly, the machines save companies money because there is no need for salesclerks and cashier. The machine will do all the work and it doesn't need to be paid a salary.

Quảng cáo

Tư vấn và đặt mua thẻ qua điện thoại : 0473053868 (8h-21h)

Luyện thi 123 - Học thú vị - Thi hiệu quả
ĐĂNG PHẢN HỒI CỦA BẠN CHO BÀI HỌC NÀY

Chú ý: Nội dung gửi không nên copy từ Office word

Chèn biểu tượng cảm xúc
Bạn phải đăng nhập để sử dụng chức năng này
CÁC Ý KIẾN BÌNH LUẬN - PHẢN HỒI VỀ BÀI HỌC NÀY
Đăng bởi thành viên Xếp theo
Ngày tham gia: 25-04-2017
Bài viết: 201
• Điểm thành tích: 150
• Sổ học bạ: Học sinh triển vọng
• Điểm học bạ: 222
NO comment,
Gửi lúc: 19:28:14 ngày 23-11-2019
Ngày tham gia: 17-03-2017
Bài viết: 400
• Điểm thành tích: 130
• Sổ học bạ: Chăm học
• Điểm học bạ: 80
gggggggggggggggggggg
Gửi lúc: 09:08:31 ngày 16-11-2019
5tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Ngày tham gia: 17-01-2019
Bài viết: 392
• Điểm thành tích: 3
• Sổ học bạ: Chăm học
• Điểm học bạ: 76
https://www.tienganh123.com/member/2833101/viewnote/921650
Gửi lúc: 16:06:09 ngày 10-11-2019
happy halloween ^_
Ngày tham gia: 19-06-2017
Bài viết: 507
• Điểm thành tích: 51
• Sổ học bạ: Học sinh ưu tú
• Điểm học bạ: 411
No comment
Gửi lúc: 16:45:46 ngày 27-10-2019
Ngày tham gia: 12-12-2011
Bài viết: 2154
• Điểm thành tích: 33
• Sổ học bạ: Học sinh ưu tú
• Điểm học bạ: 304
sssssssssssss
Gửi lúc: 16:00:59 ngày 26-10-2019
chao moi nguoi

Chờ chấm điểm...

Để tra nghĩa một từ, bạn hãy click chuột hai lần vào từ đó.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ trực tuyến
Tel: 024 73 080 123 (8h30-21h)
Mời các bạn click vào đây để tham gia thi đấu tiếng Anh trực tiếp - và click vào đây để tham gia luyện nói qua video chat - 2 tính năng đầy hứng thú và kịch tính mới ra mắt của Tiếng Anh 123.

Giúp bạn giải bài tập các môn

Video Chat www.abckid.vn Tải tài liệu Tiếng Anh hay miễn phí
    Tổng số thành viên: 3.131.088
    Thành viên mới nhất:
    nzrwwjylkdd
    Đang trực tuyến: 488

Chúc mừng 5 thành viên

VIP mới nhất:

Đóng