Reading

READING

Task 1: Read the passage about " Preparation for a job" and complete the quiz below:

Bạn có thể bấm vào đây để tham khảo bài đọc số 1 đã được dịch:

Preparation is a key to a successful interview. Does the idea of going to a job interview make you feel a little nervous? Many people find that it is the hardest part of the employing process. But it is not really true. The more you prepare and practice, the more comfortable you will feel. You should find out as much as possible about the company before you go to the interview. Understand the products that they produce and the services that they provide. It is also good to know who the customers are and who the major competitors are. Practice makes perfect. It will also make you feel more confident and relaxed. So, practice your answers to common questions. Make a list of questions to ask, too. Almost all interviewers will ask if you have. This is a great opportunity for you to show your keenness, enthusiasm, and knowledge.

Make a great impression. The interview is your chance to show that you are the best person for the job. Your application or resume has already exhibited that you are qualified. Now it is up to you to show how your skills and experience match this position and this company. The employer will be looking and listening to determine if you are a good fit. He/she will be looking for a number of different qualities, in addition to the skills that you possess. To make the best impression, dress appropriately; express your strengths; arrive early, by about 10-15 minutes; be enthusiastic; shake hands firmly; be an active listener; sit up straight and maintain eye contact; and ask.

After the interview, follow up with a thank-you note. This is a chance for you to restate your interest and how you can benefit the company. Your best bet is to try to time it so that the note gets there before the hiring decision is made. You should also follow up with a phone call if you do not hear back from the employer within the specified time.

Task 2: Read the passage about " Working for an airline." and complete the quiz below.

Bạn có thể bấm vào đây để tham khảo bài đọc số 2 đã được dịch:

Working for an airline

Nicola Peet left school at eighteen, went to college and then worked at a local airport. After nine months, she went to work for Saudi Arabian Airlines and then she joined British Airways as an air – hostess. Four years later, she got present job as a manager.

This is what she told us about her job:

“My office is at Heathrow Airport, but I spend 60% of my time in the air. I  teach air- hostesses and help them with any problems. I also go to lots of meetings. My hours are usually from 8 am but sometimes I work from 1 pm to 9 pm. At work, the first thing I do is to check plane time on my computer and then I speak with some of the air – hostesses. Sometimes I go on long flights to check how the air-hostesses are doing. That’s my favorite part of the job, but I like office work too. Traveling can be a hard work. When I get back from a long journey, all I can do is eating something and then going to bed! I don’t earn much money, but I’m happy with British Airways and want to stay there and continue to travel.”

Quảng cáo

Tư vấn và đặt mua thẻ qua điện thoại : 0473053868 (8h-21h)

Luyện thi 123 - Học thú vị - Thi hiệu quả
ĐĂNG PHẢN HỒI CỦA BẠN CHO BÀI HỌC NÀY

Chú ý: Nội dung gửi không nên copy từ Office word

Chèn biểu tượng cảm xúc
Bạn phải đăng nhập để sử dụng chức năng này
CÁC Ý KIẾN BÌNH LUẬN - PHẢN HỒI VỀ BÀI HỌC NÀY
Đăng bởi thành viên Xếp theo
Ngày tham gia: 05-07-2018
Bài viết: 230
• Điểm thành tích: 120
• Sổ học bạ: Hăng say phát biểu
• Điểm học bạ: 92
_No Comment_
Gửi lúc: 06:03:25 ngày 09-10-2019
cdung4 là dũng 4c - 5c
Ngày tham gia: 27-07-2017
Bài viết: 201
• Điểm thành tích: 51
• Sổ học bạ: Hăng say phát biểu
• Điểm học bạ: 91
_No Comment_
Gửi lúc: 19:55:12 ngày 08-10-2019
nampro2007
Ngày tham gia: 24-10-2016
Bài viết: 186
• Điểm thành tích: 41
• Sổ học bạ: Chăm học
• Điểm học bạ: 47
mrthaihoa123tie
Gửi lúc: 20:54:00 ngày 28-09-2019
❖D҉A҉V҉E҈❤P҉H҉ạM҉ᴾᴿᴼシ
Ngày tham gia: 08-08-2019
Bài viết: 40
• Điểm thành tích: 0
• Sổ học bạ: Đang cố gắng
• Điểm học bạ: 1
Why, alway failed
Gửi lúc: 15:18:24 ngày 26-09-2019
Ngày tham gia: 21-09-2018
Bài viết: 302
• Điểm thành tích: 102
• Sổ học bạ: Chăm học
• Điểm học bạ: 78
Tùng rinh rinh là tùng tùng rinh rinh chúc TRUNG THU VUI VẺ
Gửi lúc: 16:10:44 ngày 14-09-2019
Kỷ niệm 30 năm trò chơi PAC-MAN

Chờ chấm điểm...

Để tra nghĩa một từ, bạn hãy click chuột hai lần vào từ đó.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ trực tuyến
Tel: 024 73 080 123 (8h30-21h)
Mời các bạn click vào đây để tham gia thi đấu tiếng Anh trực tiếp - và click vào đây để tham gia luyện nói qua video chat - 2 tính năng đầy hứng thú và kịch tính mới ra mắt của Tiếng Anh 123.

Giúp bạn giải bài tập các môn

Video Chat www.abckid.vn Tải tài liệu Tiếng Anh hay miễn phí
    Tổng số thành viên: 3.111.133
    Thành viên mới nhất:
    Edelbrockujq
    Đang trực tuyến: 643
    Đóng