Writing

Bài học VIP

Writing

Write a paragraph about a day of your routine. Begin as follow:

Everyday, I often get up at six and then wash my teeth and my face....................

Pre-writing

Make sentences about your typical day routine. Here are some examples:

• get up at 6 and wash my teeth and face
  • have breakfast at 6.30
  • watch the news at 7
  • go to school at 7.30
  • have lunch at 12
  • have a short rest at 12.30
  • going out with friends
  • ______________________.
  • ______________________.

Example

Everyday, I often get up at six and then I wash my teeth and face.

Writing

Submit your writing in the comment section.

Sample

September 2004

Dear Jane,

I'm very pleased that we're going to be penfriends. It’s wonderful to have someone with whom I can share my opinions and experiences. In this first letter, I'll write a few words about myself and it would be great if you could do the same when you’ll be writing to me. I live in Pabianice, a small town near Łodź. My house is situated in the outskirts of the town and it takes a lot of time to get to the town centre by bus. Despite this disadvantage, I like my house very much because it’s spacious. My parents built and decorated it. My father has his own business and my mother takes care of the house. I also have a sister who lives in Vancouver, Canada. She is doing her Ph.D. in eighteenth century
British literature.
I am a pet lover and have a dog, a cat, a canary, and two fish. They need a lot of attention. I play with my dog and cat every day. I feed my pets two times a day and walk my dog every evening. Music is my hobby. I love rock and metal. My favorite band is Metallica. I have lots of CDs and I listen to them whenever I have some free time. I also like cycling. I wish I could ride a bike every day, but I usually have no time.
I go to the 1st General Secondary in Pabianice. I choose a biology class because I like biology and chemistry. I hate history because facts and dates are difficult to memorize. I also go to a music school. I play the violin and the piano. This is why I have little, if any, free time. At the moment I’m working very hard. A new school year has started and I have lots of books to read, hundreds of new English and French words to memorize, and many papers to write. I hope you're not as busy as I am and can reply quickly.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Quảng cáo

Tư vấn và đặt mua thẻ qua điện thoại : 0473053868 (8h-21h)

ĐĂNG PHẢN HỒI CỦA BẠN CHO BÀI HỌC NÀY

Chú ý: Nội dung gửi không nên copy từ Office word

Chèn biểu tượng cảm xúc
Bạn phải đăng nhập để sử dụng chức năng này
CÁC Ý KIẾN BÌNH LUẬN - PHẢN HỒI VỀ BÀI HỌC NÀY
Đăng bởi thành viên Xếp theo
Ngày tham gia: 13-10-2014
Bài viết: 4
• Điểm thành tích: 0
• Sổ học bạ: Đang cố gắng
• Điểm học bạ: 8
i always get up at 5 am by my alarm ring. After that, i brush teeth and face. i begin to cook for breakfast, lunch, dinner and my daughter dishes. while i'm cooking, i put my duty clothes to washing-machine. After that, i wake up my daughter, help to tidy her up. because she's 17 months old. her grand-mother take care her when i go to office. 7h30, i prepare s.thing to go to the office. i come back home at 6 pm and have dinner with my family. i wash dishes, prepare food for the day after, take shower, take my daughter to sleep. doing s.thing i like, cleaning my house, reading some books, information... and go to sleep at 11pm. closing 1 busy day but i contented my life with my love and lovely daughter"s smiles...
Gửi lúc: 16:58:15 ngày 21-10-2014
Ngày tham gia: 25-09-2014
Bài viết: 7
• Điểm thành tích: 0
• Sổ học bạ: Đang cố gắng
• Điểm học bạ: 8
I usually wake up at 5:30 am. After that, i brush teeth ,wash my face ,dress up and brush my hair.I go downstair to eat breakfast. I go to school at 6:30 am . After that,
i study at 7:30 .I have lunch at 11:00 am ,then i take a nap at 12:00am.I wake up at 2:30 pm and study. Then,i go home at 5:00 pm.At 5:45 pm i have to take a shower.At 6:00 i eat dinner .At 6:30 i watch tv and take care of my younger brother.Then i do my homework at 7:30.And then i sleep after a buzy day.
Gửi lúc: 10:18:23 ngày 19-10-2014
Ngày tham gia: 16-07-2014
Bài viết: 125
• Điểm thành tích: 28
• Sổ học bạ: Hăng say phát biểu
• Điểm học bạ: 95
Every day, i often get up at 6 and wash my teeth and face. After have breakfast at 6:3 0 then I go to school at 7 by bicycle.
Gửi lúc: 23:22:55 ngày 18-10-2014
http://www.vuongquoctoi.com
Ngày tham gia: 26-02-2014
Bài viết: 4
• Điểm thành tích: 2
• Sổ học bạ: Chăm học
• Điểm học bạ: 67
Every day, I get up at 6 am and I don't need a alarm clock. After that I go to the bathroom and wash my teeth and my face. I return my bed and arrange my blanket and my pillow. At 6: 30 am I make breakfast. Finally I go out my home at 7 am and take the bus to work. I arrive my work in 7: 30 am and I begin my work from 8 am to 2:30 pm.
Gửi lúc: 12:36:22 ngày 14-10-2014
Ngày tham gia: 09-10-2012
Bài viết: 527
• Điểm thành tích: 58
• Sổ học bạ: Học sinh triển vọng
• Điểm học bạ: 287
dddddddddddddddddddd
Gửi lúc: 14:22:10 ngày 12-10-2014
New Mountain FC
Để tra nghĩa một từ, bạn hãy click chuột hai lần vào từ đó.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ trực tuyến
047.305.3868 (8h-21h)
Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đặt câu hỏi hoặc trả lời.
  • haichuyen2014 : co oi viet lai cau su dung tu goi y ho em nhe!thanks. You/give/helping hand.
  • hoalyy : They are painting happily together.câu này tui đc có 7 mà có người cũng gửi giống tui mà lại đc 10 hic hic,,,,,,,..........
    • kuhaza : haha, tui cx vít là: they are painting happily. ko có together ko pít là đc pao nhiu đây??????

0  0

• quynhnhule : education ,placements can involve work in...(local,area, region,part)clinics with small health-based community organization.
  • doremilland : dang truc tuyen :60. (6 gio 14)
  • doremilland : Hello everybody, good a nice day.
  • linhkute159 : làm sao đễ học từ mới nhớ được lâu dài ah????
    • thanhan123 : bn phải vít nhìu và phải biết cách đọc và nghĩa của nó! cách học của mik là như vậy! dễ nhớ lắm!

0  0

• thanhan123 : bn phải vít nhìu và phải biết cách đọc và nghĩa của nó! cách học của mik là như vậy! dễ nhớ lắm!

0  0

• doremilland : revision

0  0

• dream2001 : hay de trong phong hoc mot cai bang con nho treo tuong va ngay ban hoc no thi chac chan ban se thuoc thoi ma nhung cung can co can ca su no luc of you thi moi tot duoc . GOOD LUCK.

0  0

• tran.thaoquynh : That is a colorful picture! We can see 3 people including 2 children and 1 woman. I think they are family because they dịch dùm đi
    • kuhaza : kia là một bức tranh sặc sỡ. Chúng ta có thể thấy 3 người bao gồm 2 đưa trẻ và 1 ng phụ nữ. tôi nghĩ họ là một gia đình bởi vì họ

0  0

• ngohoanganh9a7 : dand kia la mot duc tanh day mau sac! chung toi co ba nguoi nhin thay bao gom 2 dua tre va mot phu nu. toi nghi hoj la gia dinh boi vi.....

0  0

• hoangthimyhao243ad : 2 đưa trẻ và 1 ng phụ nữ. tôi nghĩ họ là một gia đình

0  0

• hoangthimyhao243ad : thật là một bức tranh sặc sỡ. Chúng ta có thể thấy 3 người bao gồm

0  0

• van1107 : We live in the ...(7 chu cai)(ioe 8)
Nhập địa chỉ Email của bạn :
Sau khi đăng ký bạn hãy mở email
để kích hoạt
Tổng số thành viên: 1.674.305
Thành viên mới nhất:
nguyenvanlong09103058
Đang trực tuyến: 167

Chúc mừng 5 thành viên

VIP, GoldenKid mới nhất:

Giảm: 10% học phí

Cho học viên đăng ký lớp học:

TOEIC A (mục tiêu 400-450+) tối 21/10