Writing

Bài học VIP

Writing

Write a paragraph about a day of your routine. Begin as follow:

Everyday, I often get up at six and then wash my teeth and my face....................

Pre-writing

Make sentences about your typical day routine. Here are some examples:

• get up at 6 and wash my teeth and face
  • have breakfast at 6.30
  • watch the news at 7
  • go to school at 7.30
  • have lunch at 12
  • have a short rest at 12.30
  • going out with friends
  • ______________________.
  • ______________________.

Example

Everyday, I often get up at six and then I wash my teeth and face.

Writing

Submit your writing in the comment section.

Sample

September 2004

Dear Jane,

I'm very pleased that we're going to be penfriends. It’s wonderful to have someone with whom I can share my opinions and experiences. In this first letter, I'll write a few words about myself and it would be great if you could do the same when you’ll be writing to me. I live in Pabianice, a small town near Łodź. My house is situated in the outskirts of the town and it takes a lot of time to get to the town centre by bus. Despite this disadvantage, I like my house very much because it’s spacious. My parents built and decorated it. My father has his own business and my mother takes care of the house. I also have a sister who lives in Vancouver, Canada. She is doing her Ph.D. in eighteenth century
British literature.
I am a pet lover and have a dog, a cat, a canary, and two fish. They need a lot of attention. I play with my dog and cat every day. I feed my pets two times a day and walk my dog every evening. Music is my hobby. I love rock and metal. My favorite band is Metallica. I have lots of CDs and I listen to them whenever I have some free time. I also like cycling. I wish I could ride a bike every day, but I usually have no time.
I go to the 1st General Secondary in Pabianice. I choose a biology class because I like biology and chemistry. I hate history because facts and dates are difficult to memorize. I also go to a music school. I play the violin and the piano. This is why I have little, if any, free time. At the moment I’m working very hard. A new school year has started and I have lots of books to read, hundreds of new English and French words to memorize, and many papers to write. I hope you're not as busy as I am and can reply quickly.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Quảng cáo

Tư vấn và đặt mua thẻ qua điện thoại : 0473053868 (8h-21h)

ĐĂNG PHẢN HỒI CỦA BẠN CHO BÀI HỌC NÀY

Chú ý: Nội dung gửi không nên copy từ Office word

Chèn biểu tượng cảm xúc
Bạn phải đăng nhập để sử dụng chức năng này
CÁC Ý KIẾN BÌNH LUẬN - PHẢN HỒI VỀ BÀI HỌC NÀY
Đăng bởi thành viên Xếp theo
Ngày tham gia: 17-04-2015
Bài viết: 4
• Điểm thành tích: 0
• Sổ học bạ: Đang cố gắng
• Điểm học bạ: 20
Gửi lúc: 14:40:25 ngày 24-05-2015
Ngày tham gia: 17-02-2015
Bài viết: 1
• Điểm học bạ: 26
Every day, I alway get up at six and wash upmy teeth and face. Then , I have breakfast at 6.25. after the breakfast , I listen music about 10 minutes and then go to school . When I finish my learn time ,I go home at 11.15. I often have lunch at 11.30 and have a short rest about 30 minutes. then I pratice english with my friend at 2 p.m and we talking for our my family. At 5 p.m I usually talk my dog in the street. after that , I have dinner at 7 p.m and do my home work at 8 p.m and go to bed at 10 p.m
Gửi lúc: 22:07:38 ngày 23-05-2015
Ngày tham gia: 23-05-2015
• Điểm học bạ: 1
I am s student.Every morning I get up at 65 am, then i wash my teeth and my face.I have a breakfast at 6.15 am. After that, I go to school.I come back home at 12.00 and have a lunch.I always take a short rest about 30 minutes. In the morning i often do my homework and housework.I always run alone at 5.00pm.Then I have a dinner with my family.After the dinner, I offer prepare for next lessons on tomorrow.Last I go to bed at 10.30pm
Gửi lúc: 10:25:19 ngày 23-05-2015
Ngày tham gia: 23-06-2014
• Điểm học bạ: 14
hello my name is Anh. everyday, iget up at 6 o'clock and wash my teeth and my face. then i have breakfast at 6.30. After that i watch the news at 7 o'clock. At 7.30 i go to school on fool. i have lunch and listen to music at 12. then i sleep at 12.30.
Gửi lúc: 10:46:51 ngày 21-05-2015
Ngày tham gia: 23-11-2014
• Điểm học bạ: 10
Hello! I'm Vy. Everyday, i get up 6 o'clock and wash my teeth and face. I have breakfast at 6.30 and watch the news at 7 o'clock. I go to school by bike at 7.30. At 12, i have lunch and watch television. I have a short rest at 12.30. I do my homework at 3 o'clock. Then I listen to music and have dinner with my family. My family often watch the television after dinner. At 9 o'clock, i go to bed and have beautiful dreams. How about you?
Gửi lúc: 21:54:00 ngày 18-05-2015
Để tra nghĩa một từ, bạn hãy click chuột hai lần vào từ đó.
Tổng đài hỗ trợ trực tuyến
Tel: 1900 63 62 55 (8h30-21h)
Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đặt câu hỏi hoặc trả lời.
  • amzpkw : Đang trực tuyến: 17
  • amzpkw : Đang trực tuyến: 7
  • Huyenbieber : còn ai onl k
  • nguyenanh716 : viet lai cau voi tu goi y: cau 1 This train shoukd have left 20 minutes ago.( meant) => This train ......off 20 minutes ago. CAu 2 . We lost the game because of my mistake(fault).=> It was .......... win the game.
  • nguyenanh716 : viết lại cau : cau 1 : without his wife's constant support he would never have achieved his ambition.=> Hadn't .................... Cau 2 : It wasn't untill all the guests had gone home that we could relax.=> Only after..........
  • nguyenanh716 : viết lại với từ gợi ý: câu 1: She really didn't want to upset him so she kept quiet. (avoid)=> She was anxious ......... him so she kept quiet.
  • nguyenanh716 : viet lai cau voi tu goi y: 1. When we heard that news, we were very sad.(On) -> ......., we were very sad... cau 2.I don't intend to tell you my plans.(intention) -> I have ........ you my plans
  • nguyenanh716 : on thi vao lp muoi o dau vay
Nhập địa chỉ Email của bạn :
Sau khi đăng ký bạn hãy mở email
để kích hoạt
Tổng số thành viên: 1.926.704
Thành viên mới nhất:
lephuong_280909c487
Đang trực tuyến: 17

Giảm: còn 1,010,000đ

Cho học viên đăng ký lớp học:

Phát Âm cơ bản SÁNG 29/5

của Trung tâm Offline TiếngAnh123